Bringing Baby Home

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Applying

Well... the process has begun! WE ARE ADOPTING!!!

Thomas and I decided in the summer of 2008 that it was time for us to adopt. The more we researched and talked about the adoption, I realized that Brenner was still very young. I didn't think I could handle two babies in diapers at the same time! So, instead of starting in the summer we set a goal of turning our application in by the January 1st, 2009.

We submitted our application yesterday, and I almost can't believe it. We have officially started the process... wow! I received an email from our agency this morning saying that we should hear from them within two business days as to whether we have been accepted or not.

For everyone that doesn't already know, we are looking to bring home a boy younger than Brenner. We plan to name him Bear. It's funny how much hearing that name already means to us considering we haven't even met our son yet.

Thanks for reading, and please continue to pray for our family. I'll try to be diligent about keeping you all updated!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home