Bringing Baby Home

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Budget

I thought that Thomas and I did pretty well with our money. We have always made our bills a priority, we've never gone without food, clothes or shelter, we've chosen not to go into debt or use credit cards, and we tithe.

But through this adoption God has already allowed me to learn a ton more about our finances. It's exciting that He is blessing us through this process now, and we only started a couple of weeks ago!

I've started seriously budgeting our money. I mean down to the last penny. My mom sent me the Excel spread sheet that she uses for her budgeting, and I started using it for mine too. Now, this is not to say that it isn't a TON of work, because it is, but I am amazed at how much money we were wasting without realizing we were wasting it. We save so much more each month now than I ever thought was possible on our paycheck. It's AWESOME!

God always provides me with the most wonderful people to help show me His way. I am so thankful!

Looking forward to what He will do next,
Sarah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home