Bringing Baby Home

Monday, September 28, 2009

Accessorizing Bear

I didn't really buy anything for Brenner when he was small. I got all kinds of hand-me-downs (thank you, Roxanne!) and thrift store specials to help us save money. So, I never really chose things that I liked and I wanted for baby. This time, I'm making up for it. I bought all kinds of adorable customized accessories for Bear, and I'm so excited. Who knew boys could use so many accessories! Buying cute little things seems like something I can do to feel closer to having him home while we are waiting for a court date.

Bear's new burp cloths.


Wet bags. These are for wet cloth diapers when you're out and about,
or you can use them for wet swimsuits and towels. Love 'em!


Some new dishes, by Boon.


Diaper wipes case, bibs, burp cloths,
lovie blanket, and a changing pad. Whew!


Berynger's lovie blanket in his crib.


4 Comments:

Blogger Missy said...

I love the blue and green polka dots! So cute!

September 28, 2009 at 5:52 PM  
Blogger Roxanne Pearce Photography said...

Good Lord sis, you're going crazy!! LOL! LOVE IT ALL!!! So cute, Bear is going to be the babe with the most adorable stuff ever. xoxoxox

September 30, 2009 at 1:48 PM  
Blogger The Fortenberrys said...

I love all your new fun stuff. Babies are so much fun!

October 11, 2009 at 3:12 PM  
Blogger Sharilyn Wells said...

You are going crazy and I too....LOVE IT! =) I can't wait to see/meet this little guy!

October 29, 2009 at 1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home