Bringing Baby Home

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Paper Pregnant

... or fake pregnant, as Thomas says. :) Here's the deal. I am taking all kinds of pills in an effort to help me nurse Berynger once he is home. These pills are fooling my body into thinking it's pregnant, and wow are they doing a good job. It's really throwing me for a loop! I'm having unbelievable cravings, starving to death 20 minutes after dinner, and feeling bloated like nobodies business. The cravings I'm having walking through the grocery store are astonishing, and so are the effects they're having on my weight! All I can say is I can't wait for sweet baby to get home so I can get off these stinkin pills and start nursing!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Roxanne Pearce Photography said...

You are incredible and I love the devotion you have to your children. I'm sure the effort will all be worth it! I need to get pumping too.

Hey, I was going to share http://milkshare.birthingforlife.com/
it has awesome info for both of us regarding this whole thing! smooches. Love you all.

August 31, 2009 at 11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home