Bringing Baby Home

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Date Night



Well, Thomas and I have decided to start implementing date night. I'm really excited about this. :) Tonight was our first of many date nights to come, and I have to say that before tonight I honestly don't remember the last time we had a date.

We ended up going to a Seattle Mariner's game, which was great, because Thomas has been wanting to go to one since we moved to this area. We got a babysitter for the youngin, and away we went! It was a lot of fun just being together, and I'm already looking forward to our next date.
On a totally unrelated note... :)
I bought personalized beach towels for the boys. I know, it's not like they need them now, but they are so darn cute! I'm going a little retail therapy crazy this time around... I don't know!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger the fortenberrys said...

How fun, Sarah! Date night sounds awesome. And the towels are super cute. What's the fun in having kids if you can't buy cute stuff for them??!! :)

September 6, 2009 at 1:38 PM  
Blogger Missy said...

I'm glad you were able to get a date night!

September 14, 2009 at 1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home