Bringing Baby Home

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Carnival


Brenner and I had the chance to spend some time just the two of us. It was really special to be able to focus just on him for a little bit, and I could tell that he was really soaking up the one on one time. Fort Lewis had a little (and I do mean little) parking lot carnival, so Brenner and I went to check it out. It was Brenner's first Carnival, and he had a total blast! Plus, I kind of spoiled him rotten, so I'm sure that helped!


Barely made it!



Pimpin.




Brenner's first roller coaster ride.



Me and my boy.



Little pilot.




5 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

I've been waiting for a new post :) So glad yall had fun!

May 25, 2010 at 5:50 PM  
Blogger Missy said...

Looks like you had fun with your little man!
Wait until he gets to experience the Puyallup Fair. =)

May 25, 2010 at 8:46 PM  
Blogger Nicollini said...

How fun! And I think it's great that you can still make time for just you and Brenner! He will look back on this and say "I have such an awesome mom!" :)

May 27, 2010 at 3:19 PM  
Blogger Sharilyn Wells said...

How awesome are you?! I'm sure Brenner will cherish forever too!

May 29, 2010 at 4:13 PM  
Blogger Mike and Annie said...

Looks like you guys had fun! Your boys are so handsome, I love the pictures of Jackson. The one in the basket is adorable. How are you guys doing?
Annie Deken

May 31, 2010 at 6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home