Bringing Baby Home

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter

Our Easter was pretty good... could have been better if Thomas was with us. He had to miss Bear's first Easter, and worse, his first holiday home with us. Thomas had to work in Lakewood, and I had a baby shower in Spokane on Easter weekend. Bummer. :(

Brenner had an egg hunt in the morning, then we all went to church, came home for naps and went out for a family dinner. Over all, it was a good Easter. By far the best part was the boys' adorable matching Easter outfits!

Happy Easter!








5 Comments:

Blogger Roxanne Pearce Photography said...

SO CUTE!!! Love it. I have been waiting for this post. :) Couldn't wait to see their outfits. I love your kids! <3

April 8, 2010 at 8:45 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

Those boys look so handsome! Hope you had a great shower :)

April 8, 2010 at 5:09 PM  
Blogger Sharon @ Texas to Ethiopia said...

Do you mind my asking how early you started pumping? We just got our referral last week and I'm thinking I want to give the nursing a shot even though she'll be almost 1. :)

April 8, 2010 at 8:04 PM  
Blogger Sharilyn Wells said...

AW! Those two are adorable! I love them (and I haven't even met Bear yet!) Cute outfits BTW!

April 12, 2010 at 5:17 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Sharon-
I started pumping probably 2 months before Bear came home, but the longer you're pumping, the more your supply will increase. So get started, mama!!

April 12, 2010 at 7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home