Bringing Baby Home

Monday, July 12, 2010

Birthday Boy

My little baby Jackson is turning one today! I'm so excited about the new ways he's finding independence and love seeing him change and grow. I've told many of you how I really wanted him to start walking before he turned one. Well, the little stinker took his first step this morning! Nothing like waiting til the last minute! We had a sweet celebration just the four of us. Here are some pictures so you can see what a big boy my big baby has become!


A present from mommy and daddy...



... that he totally LOVES!



He was so mad that he had to wait for his cupcake!



Jackers and Mama



My silly boys!



Cute, even covered in cake!





The first step you see him take on this video is the second step he's ever taken in his whole life! How cool that we got it on video! (And by the way, the stuff on his chin is ice cream that he was eating right before we started the video!)

5 Comments:

Blogger Nicollini said...

OH my goodness Sarah!! How exciting!!! He took his first step on his first birthday! yay!!! You have such a wonderful family, and I'm SO glad that I have you guys in our lives!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!

July 12, 2010 at 10:26 PM  
Blogger Missy said...

Go Jackson! Now don't be getting any ideas and teaching Nolan your new trick. Momma is in NO hurry for him to be walking anytime soon. =)

What a fun day!

July 13, 2010 at 12:25 AM  
Blogger Sharilyn Wells said...

How awesome! Happy Birthday Jackson!

July 13, 2010 at 2:20 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

Happy Birthday, Jackson!!! Looks like you had a great day!

July 13, 2010 at 5:53 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

I love the one with the cake on his face. He looks soooooo proud to have made that mess! Looooove it!!

July 14, 2010 at 12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home