Bringing Baby Home

Friday, June 4, 2010

Jackson's 1st Camping Expedition

We went on our annual "Memorial Day first camping trip of the year" trip last weekend. Jackson did awesome, and both of the boys really enjoyed being outside the whole weekend. Brenner got to catch lots of bugs, and I caught him a lizard and a frog, too, so he was in 7th heaven! We were worried about Jackson being able to sleep in the tent since it usually is pretty cold camping this early in the year, but he did wonderful. We just dressed him in fifty different sets of clothes, and he slept like a baby! :)


Jackson's first camping trip!




The most exciting part of the weekend... getting the Trooper out of the mud!





Brenner got to drive for the first time.





Having coffee with Grandpa Dan.





Loving on Grandma. She's seriously his favorite.





In all his fifty different sets of clothes.

5 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

So glad yall had fun! I'm sure wearing that many clothes just reminded him of Ethiopia :)

June 4, 2010 at 3:34 PM  
Blogger Missy said...

I'm glad it was a success!
I remember we took Dakota camping when she was little and we put on about 50 layers of clothes too. The poor girl; all you could see where her cut chubby cheeks and her eyeballs.

June 4, 2010 at 3:45 PM  
Blogger Nicollini said...

YAY! How fun! And I've got to say, I LOVE your hair! :)

June 5, 2010 at 3:36 PM  
Blogger Our journey to Ethiopia said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. I love the pics, they are all so good.

June 7, 2010 at 10:34 PM  
Blogger Sharilyn Wells said...

AW!!!!! Sarah! How much fun is that?! LOL I miss our camping trips...even though we only really went on one together! But I still miss them! We have yet to go camping, but we were thinking next weekend. Also, Brenner and Jackson are just adorable! OMG! I miss Brenner! I need to meet Jackson! LOL

June 8, 2010 at 4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home