Bringing Baby Home

Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Closet Doctor

Yay! Their closet is finally done! You wouldn't even believe how much work this ridiculous closet was, but now I can put all that behind me. :) We bought the toy box at a garage sale, and let me tell you... it did NOT look good. It was red and white with some sad little wood letters that were barely hanging on by a thread. I gave it a little TLC, and Brenner loves it now! I also painted the bins and the three cubby shelf, and I'm pretty happy with how it all turned out. Now if we could just get a referall so that I could go crazy baby clothes shopping and get some darling baby outfits hung in that closet!



4 Comments:

Blogger Roxanne Pearce Photography said...

I bow down. You are amazing. Truly!!! I love this. I can't even imagine how much work that was!

July 23, 2009 at 7:25 PM  
Blogger Becky Ryder said...

Great colors! Brenner is a cutie!

July 24, 2009 at 10:25 AM  
Blogger His Snowflake said...

The toy box turned out great, Sis! You did a great job organizing everything. I love your style. It's so colorful and fun! I will have to come see it myself one of these days.

July 24, 2009 at 10:08 PM  
Blogger Roxanne Pearce Photography said...

Come on referral!! Hurry up! People are waiting here...*taps foot*

:) Praying praying praying. Love you.

July 27, 2009 at 6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home