Bringing Baby Home

Thursday, July 9, 2009

WHAT?!

Okay, so... less than a month ago we were at number 14 on the waitlist. We're number 4 now... can you believe it? I am just in awe at how fast this is going. I did not expect anything in international adoption to move along quickly, but here we are! So, I'm expecting there to be another batch of referrals in the next three weeks to a month, and I'm also expecting that we will be getting one of those referrals. I can hardly even wrap my mind around the idea of seeing my son's face for the first time!!! So, anyway, I will keep you all posted! (Just a side note... photography in the last post was by Vanessa Wadsworth, Roxanne Pearce and Sara Bedient.)

3 Comments:

Blogger Becky Ryder said...

That was QUICK!! I'm stalking your blog now for word of your referral:)

July 9, 2009 at 1:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

WOW WOW WOW AND DOUBLE WOW!!!!!!

I can't believe how fast this is happening. We will have another grandchild by the end of this year. How cool is that. Did you decide on the name yet?? We love you all so much and are very happy for you

Marge

July 10, 2009 at 8:25 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

So excited for you!!! Prayed for you today.

August 5, 2009 at 11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home