Bringing Baby Home

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Clothies


Okay, mamas! If you haven't tried cloth diapers, you HAVE to! They are AWESOME! Now, I'm not talking your grandma's cloth diapers. No. Now they are adorable, lots of different colors, cute as can be on your babies buns. And, wait for it... they velcro! No more folding and pinning. On and off just like a disposable, but at a fraction of the cost. We started using cloth diapers just after our boy turned one, and oh, how I wish we had discovered them earlier. Now that Brenner is almost potty trained, I am looking forward to doing clothies with our youngest. His little butt will be so cute in these things! Ask me questions about them, or check them out here: http://nickisdiapers.com/catalog.php?category=592 Seriously, if you do this, you will not regret it. It's one of my favorite things we've done with Brenner!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home