Bringing Baby Home

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Summer

Since I haven't really been posting too much lately, I decided to give everyone a taste of the Feeney family summer through... you got it! A picture update!!! Yay! Enjoy! (Especially you, Roxanne!)

Holmes Family Reunion 2009, The Wild Comanches ride again!
My very best friend in the whole wide world, and also my trash the dress photographer!

Trashin' the dress... check out the sick truck!



But we didn't actually get the chance to fully trash it.

Just lots of awesome pics.


The goof troop.

My sweet boy.

Brenner, Matthew and Alex... perfect!

Alex loving on Brenner, and Brenner loving every minute of it!

Father's Day camping trip.

My man, workin his buns off.

The tree he chopped down.

Brenner, my little lumberjack!

Bridesmaid cake fight!!

My 24th birthday.

The cake... awesome! (My mom made it.)

The inside of the cake... rockin!

Me and my boy, Brenner.

My Dad, my brother, and me getting beat on.

Go karting... so fun!
What a gorgeous wedding!
All the gals.
Classic Bride/Maid of Honor pic, right?

1 Comments:

Blogger Sharilyn Wells said...

SARAH! I totally still need to TRASH MY DRESS! I'm SOOO Jealous! I need your cousin out here! i can't find any photographers I REALLY like! BOO!

August 24, 2009 at 5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home