Bringing Baby Home

Friday, October 30, 2009

Mama's got the magic of information.

Well, we got some more info on our bubbi a couple days ago. I thought it was a child update, with new height and weight information, an updated picture, etc.

I opened the image file that was attached to the email, and as I was waiting for it to download, I had butterflies in my stomach thinking about what my sweet boy would look like after this past couple months of growth and changes.

And when the image popped up on the screen, it was my agencies logo. No picture of Berynger after all!!!

WHAT?!

I was so disappointed. It wasn't an update at all, but it was still really great information. It was a document all about when he came into care, and what surrounded that, what his circumstances were like, and different situations that he had encountered. It was really neat reading all that, learning more about who he is and what he has experienced so far in his young life.

But, I must admit, I'm still looking forward to an update and seeing that darling face again!

And lastly, here is a little taste of a Feeney fall!

Playing in the leaves.

Kicking around the soccer ball.

My ghost cake masterpiece!

6 Comments:

Blogger Becky Ryder said...

That's the coolest cake, very talented:) Great to hear you have learned my about your little guy! Praying for you all!

October 30, 2009 at 3:36 PM  
Blogger the fortenberrys said...

So excited for the new information! I can't wait to see you this next week. Happy Halloween!

October 31, 2009 at 8:43 AM  
Blogger Missy said...

Yay for new info!
I love your cake. That is awesome!
We've missed you!

November 1, 2009 at 11:37 PM  
Blogger triplejwharris said...

I'm praying for you all the time! I love that cake. Very cute.

November 2, 2009 at 8:07 AM  
Blogger His Snowflake said...

You did a great job on the cake, Sissy! But I must say, the picture didn't do it justice.

November 7, 2009 at 7:57 PM  
Blogger His Snowflake said...

That picture of you and Brenner just makes my heart swell! His hat is stinkin' cute! He sure is intent on that ball. Nice fall pictures!

November 7, 2009 at 7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home