Bringing Baby Home

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Polar Bear Plunge

This last weekend Thomas and I and my brother and sister in law participated in a polar plunge. We dressed as pirates (long story) and dove in to a cold Washington winter lake. FUN! All in the name of the special olympics! We even made it onto the local news. ;) And we all know how I love attention! Here's the link:

http://www.krem.com/home/150-people-take-the-polar-plunge-for-Special-Olympic-athletes-85750917.html

Another bonus was that we were part of the Washington State Patrol team, so hopefully if I get pulled over for speeding now they'll let me go.






4 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

Hey Movie star....Looks like lots of fun- cold and crazy but fun! Why doesn't that suprise me for you and Thomas??!!

March 7, 2010 at 11:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the post Sarah. I just returned home last Friday from ET with our 1 1/2 year old. Hes actually doing great, but Im exhausted and overwhelmed with our 2 year old bio son. I just got on line for about 3 minutes and stumbled on to your blog. Glad I found it :-)

March 7, 2010 at 1:17 PM  
Blogger Mrs. B said...

I had a blast doing with with you guys!

March 7, 2010 at 4:41 PM  
Blogger Missy said...

Dude, that is totally awesome!

March 7, 2010 at 10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home