Bringing Baby Home

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Home Study Home Visit... DONE!

Well, well, well... I am happy to report that our part of the Homestudy is officially OVER! Our social worker was so so super duper awesome. She knew that Thomas would be leaving for his school, and she made the greatest effort to finish up all of our interviews before he left. I was seriously amazed at how fast she scheduled all of our interviews... I mean, we applied on the fifth of March and were completely done by the nineteenth! I expected the process to take, like, three months or something, and she got us through in exactly two weeks! I am just feeling so awesomely blessed by the people that God has placed in our lives throughout this process, including our social worker. So, anyway, she told me to expect the tentative write up of the homestudy before Thomas gets back from school!!! (I feel like I am REALLY over using the exclamation points, but I can't help it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Once we've turned our dossier in (which is all ready except the homestudy) we are officially WAITING!!!

Leanne, I just want to tell you that you are a wonderful wonderful woman and a super mentor in this process. Thank you for the person you are and all the time you commit to helping me figure things out! YOU'RE AWESOME!

3 Comments:

Blogger Roxanne Pearce Photography said...

PTL! I am so excited I'm holding back tears thinking about how fast all of this has gone (not without huge ammounts of effort, I'm sure.) I'm already imagining taking pictures when you first get off the plane with that boy. xoxoxoxoxox. Praying praying, praying!

March 24, 2009 at 2:29 PM  
Blogger paezshi said...

This is so exciting! Its amazing to hear the way that God is leading you through this process. The child He has for you will be so worth all of the worry and the paper work. God bless you!

April 10, 2009 at 7:26 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

Hooray for a completed homestudy!! You are moving right along :)

April 17, 2009 at 6:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home