Bringing Baby Home

Monday, November 2, 2009

The ultimate Halloween machine

We went to Wenatchee to spend Halloween with my cousin and her kidd0s. It was so good! The kids (and Roxanne and I) dressed as the characters from The Wizard of Oz. First we went and rode a little kid sized train. The wait was between 1 1/2 and 2 hours. It was crazy, but Brenner really really enjoyed it. Then we went trick or treating. Brenner absolutely hated his scarecrow hat because the straw was tickling him, but once he got the first piece of candy he didn't even care anymore. Every door we went to people were just falling all over themselves with how cute the kids were. "Oh, you guys are so cute! It's the Wizard of Oz!" "This is the BEST thing I've seen all night!" And we were just eating up all the compliments! We had a blast. Here are a couple snapshots from our super fun night, and I'll post more pics later, once I have copies of Roxanne's PROfessional pictures!

The Crew
The train ride.

The Wicked Witch of the West and
Glenda the Good Witch

My sweet scarecrow.

3 Comments:

Blogger Missy said...

How stinking cute are you guys?!?

November 3, 2009 at 12:34 AM  
Blogger Sharilyn Wells said...

Um...ADORABLE! I love these costumes! Did you two make the costumes? Just too cute!

November 5, 2009 at 5:59 PM  
Blogger His Snowflake said...

What a fun night! Everyone's costumes turned out so good! You made a great Glenda! And I have to agree, what a sweet scarecrow.

November 7, 2009 at 7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home