Bringing Baby Home

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Another Update!

Well, we got an update yesterday on Bear. I love reading about our sweet baby boy. The update was written on December 3rd, so he was almost 5 months then. Here are the highlights from the update:

He's 15 lbs and 24.8in. Growing!!!

He is getting ready to crawl, and the nannies say he is ahead of all the other babies his age... just like Brenner was!

"He is playful and wants to play with caretakers."

"Sleeps well if he is fed well and cries irritantly to go to sleep."

He cries when the caretakers leave him.

They say he's very fast at grabbing for things. Just what I need around here, another pair of quick little hands! :)

"He is a happy infant."

And, very exciting to me, is that he still has a rooting reflex. This could be really REALLY beneficial when he comes home and we are trying to nurse.

I can't wait to see all of these things for myself. I love my darling boy, and I am so so excited to meet him. I talked to our agency the other day and they said we should be traveling in February. It's getting close... They have two travel dates each month, and I'm really hoping for the first date next month. Can't hurt to pray!!

4 Comments:

Blogger George said...

Wow, a lot of updates have been coming through on Holt kiddos...that great! I'm so happy you got an update before travel...it will also help with getting clothes that fit him. I think it's so cute that he's "grabbing for things" and is a "happy infant"...great news on little Berynger! Hope you get travel news soon.

January 14, 2010 at 7:22 AM  
Blogger Missy said...

Eeeek! How exciting!
I can't wait for him to get here so he can start causing trouble with Nolan. =)

January 14, 2010 at 3:06 PM  
Blogger Nicollini said...

Yay! That's so great! I'm so happy for you!! I will be praying that you can get the first travel date next month! Love you!

January 14, 2010 at 7:16 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Wow, that's awesome!! The time is coming up soon! :) Can't wait to hear when your official travel date is!

January 15, 2010 at 4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home