Bringing Baby Home

Monday, November 16, 2009

God answers prayer!!!

Oh my word!!!!!! Okay, so... I tried to take a nap today while Brenner was napping. No luck! When I got up I decided to check my email, and I had an email from our agency telling us that we've had a court date scheduled! November 24! I CANNOT believe how soon that is! It's just blowing my mind! But, I should also tell you that all the court dates that are scheduled for the next two months are tentative. "... this means there is a high likelihood that your case not be heard and will be re-scheduled for another day." I'd be lying if I told you I'm not hoping to pass on the 24th, but I am also realistic about the possibilities of our case not making it through. Nonetheless, we have a date and that means progress!

Now, not only did we get a court date, but we got a picture!!!!!!! And, not just one picture, but four!! Let me tell you that he is just so stinking handsome! He's got the biggest chubby cheeks (just like his big brother) and big sweet lips. They cut his hair shorter than it was in the last picture we saw, and it looks so handsome on him! His cuteness is just mind boggling!

What a day full of blessings from our wonderful Father!

4 Comments:

Blogger George said...

WOW!!! That's amazingly fantastic news - what a wonderful email...not only a court date so soon, but also new photos of your little man! I hope you do pass on the 24th...will be praying for you!

November 16, 2009 at 5:33 PM  
Blogger Meg said...

CONGRATS....he will be home so soon : )

November 16, 2009 at 7:36 PM  
Blogger _ said...

Congrats on the court date and the pictures. It's so good to hear about other people's progress. It just lifts my spirits.

November 16, 2009 at 7:53 PM  
Blogger Pastor Myron said...

I am so happy for you! God is so good! "Rejoice in the Lord always and again I say rejoice"

November 18, 2009 at 9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home